How to make money How to make money

You blatantly stole the art style and made a cartoon only a dishwasher detergent eating 4-year old would enjoy.

Your best chance at redeeming yourself from this foolish waste of space is to get a job as a bleach taste tester.

Take your bootleg Cyanide and Happiness Bootleg and have a nice life.

~Braydog

Gamardah Fungus - "Old Manor Spirits" Gamardah Fungus - "Old Manor Spirits"

Don't know what I just saw, but boy did it look good.

The fluent animation was remarkable! The style kinda look like something out of an adult swim bumper. Plus, the color palette fit in perfectly!

Just a generally great vid, in all.

Ban Week Begins Ban Week Begins

This is way better than the MS paint lookin' crap the soup squad does today! Great toon!

Mithyx - Basketball on an Empty Court [chill LP] Mithyx - Basketball on an Empty Court [chill LP]

Ooooooh, an EP. I look forward to reviewing "c h I l l".

This song itself is a great introduction to the LP. You were so legit with the whole "lofi old school hip hop" theme, I noticed you added a fuzzy sound effect at the end of the tune. Top notch!

The beat itself gets somewhat repetitive, but it makes up for itself with the great, GREAT beat.

Dark Colored Trails Dark Colored Trails

The tune gets quite repetitive and dragged out for way too long with not enough change to make up for it.

The beat is decent, but it gets boring once you overall it's for a sequel long as you did.

"If you eat 11 delicious cookies, they can all be amazing. But by the 7th cookie, you'll start saying 'f*ck cookies'" -Tim E. Kish

That quote perfectly describes this song. It's just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Tomb Tomb

This is simple, classic Hip-Hop. I love it!

Although the drums are a bit generic, they fit in decently and aren't exactly out of place. They sound well...just generic.

Plus, the piano tied in perfectly! Everything about this genius. The "chill" vibe I'm getting is great. This is by far the best of hip-hop on ng. Great job!

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

If anyone has ever"Walked through hell with a smile" it's most likely because they can't get this work of art out of there head. Great job!

Party Meep Party Meep

The style mixed with the insanity theme is enough to scare David Firth away!

rattrapasylum responds:

I can't tell whether to take that as a complement or an insult xD but I'm going to take it as a complement, so, thank you!

There's no afterlife There's no afterlife

This pic can help me sleep.

Gabolostico responds: